Enhancing the quality of education for all ages on the West End of Cook County.
It is through a continuous partnership with the community that the Foundation is able to thrive, evolve, and work toward meeting the community's need for education, recreation and a variety of quality services.
The Birch Grove Foundation currently offers the following programs, opportunities and services:
- Birch Grove Community School
- Saplings Preschool
- Seniors Connect West
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
- Lake Superior Hostel
- Sven and Ole's Pizza Delivery
- Free WiFi and computer use
- Monthly community lunches
- Kitchen, gym, table and chair rentals
- Recreational facilities including tennis courts, ice rink, playground and cross country skis